Friday, October 31, 2008

The Old Lucinda is Back...


She took this picture of me about 10 minutes ago... I want you to see what she is doing to me...

To you it may not look like much... I mean I'm in fancy dress... its Halloween... I'm going to Russell's party.

Great. That's just great isn't it?

Drinks... friends... dancing... fun.

Great.

I do not want to go.

Thanks.

But I have to... oh yes I do.

Because... because Lucinda says I have to...

"Josh will be there."

Wooopey f'ing do. Great... Josh... so you two can go ff and have one of your secret squirrel conversations and I can sit here dressed as a twat getting drunk and regretting even lifting my head off the pillow.

I don't want to go.

I mean - I've got better things to do...

... if only I could remember what they are.

No comments: