Saturday, October 18, 2008

I can't begin to tell you how ruined I feel...


I didn't want this to happen.

I never want it to happen.

For all the days leading up - for the whole run-in - I'm just like "no no no a quiet night for me please" "I hate parties" "Birthday's aren't special" "no one likes me anyway".

And then come the day - come the day itself - I'm like "I need a party now. This instant. This is the most important day of my life. Everyone love me and I want them to proove it with the presence in my house this instant."

And Lucinda rolls her eyes and gets on the phone and people start coming in through the door and suddenly the house is full and there is a party and I hate it.

A lot happened... I'm going back to bed.

I haven't slept much and there are still people in the front room...

No comments: