Saturday, July 5, 2008

Josh and his little secrets

Okay take a look at the clock and I guess you can see that I shouldn't really be up writing this... this is what is dangerous about the internet... about these blogging things... I really didn't want to find myself doing this.

But I jsut left a Lucinda at Russell's house... Josh was there playing the lord high and might for one of his all night sessions... that'll go on until god only knows when... ad al they are going to to do is rack up and talk shite... endlessly... and we have to listen to Josh... he has to hold sway... bcause he's the one who has.

You know that.

That's the only reason why we put up with his bull... because he's the one who is holding.

And sometimes he doesn't even have the decency to look me in the eye. Especially of late... since he's been on one of his benders... he can't even be aresed to look at me.... blah blah blah himself blah blah blah himself...

And Lucinda put up with it... she's just acts like he's all normal and we should love him for all this crap... and you know what... I'd just like to tell him one day. Tell him what we really think of him.

But I guess this isn't quite the time to do that...

Where's the delete...

Sd it bed...

No comments: