Thursday, July 17, 2008

Russell and I did a job in Ditchling...

.. and we went to the Bull int he centre of... and afterwards I went to look at the little village hall across the road - across from the pub... Lucinda has a thing for jumble sales... she can fly into a mound of mouldie grany cramp and pull out an item of vintage gold.

It's her knack.

I usually come away from more Phillip K Dick novels... and once a cool pinstripe gangster suit that turned out to have a dark yellow stain on the inside lining... around the crotch.

Anyway - I'm looking ofr sign for the annual 4x4 driving rich bitch yummy mummy car clear out jumble festival - when the wealthy discard their unneeded possesions to we mere poor type - and I saw this... and I got my camera phone and took this picture...

And I have to say... I really don't understand what 'Shreddies' are.. if they are slang for something... but I got spooked...

Russell just thought it was funny... but then so are most things to him... he doesn't really do deep... or spooked... or anything much other than munted.

No comments: