Thursday, May 1, 2008

No work for May

No work for May
Which is a great thing - really - its the Festival, my girlfriend has arranged masses of things for us to do - and I like culture... I wouldn't want to be getting all dirty in a garden anyway would I .

So don't call me at CZGardens.

Not for May.

I don't want your business.

Actually this whole blog thing isn't going to well is it?

Given that absolutely no-one has read a single word I've said - other than Lucinda - and that was only to pick on my choices and gardening tracks. Frankly I'm a little disheartened by the whole thing...

"Oh you need an online profile they said - oh yes you've got to do it. Now do it now and you'll see the difference."

Well this is the reality - a man sitting in his dressing gown with a mug of luke warm tea talking to himself via a VDU and a keyboard.

Well - look at me now.

Happy now!

No comments: